Photography

Photography Studio. 

They said makeup is a facade,
They said the artists are con men.
They said they make the face another,
They said they hide us out in the dark.

They said photography is devilish,
They add colours that are not real.
They said photography is a flimsy facade,
They smoothen faces and deceive hearts.

I say photography is life!
I say make up is the spice.
Should we leave the crippled with no wheelchair?
Or leave the half blind with no eye glasses?

I say photography is confidence! It's life.
I say makeup is rainbow! It add colours.
Giving confidence and colours is what I do,
Any profession more nobler?

A photography studio is all you could ever need.
It's all you could ever be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Upbringing

The Nigerian Youth

Hello