Beauty and the Beast

Beast and the Beauty.

I do my drugs and I don't care,
I flip the sucks and they do stare,
They breed the grudge but they don't dare,
Coz I play my game damn clean and fair.

I walk the streets coz I live there,
I ball in clubs and I met Claire,
She hates my style but do I care?
Coz I live my damn life here in hell.

She told me Franklin I need rest,
She looked my eyes and she saw fear,
I tremble in my shoes and start a tear,
This way before I never felt.

I turned and walked my street,my hell,
I thought she'd come back running here,
Just like how other girls had left,
I tuck my cigar and I clenched.

I smoked up in the sky so clear,
I saw Claire standing on the bridge at the edge,
I threw my cigar down to hell,
I walked her down the road at Den's.

Unlike every other girl she stared,
She kissed my lips and had a breath,
She loves me just the way I am,
This got me tearing like a girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Upbringing

The Nigerian Youth

Hello